|ERIKS (turnover exceeding € 2 billion) is one of the largest full service providers of mechanical engineering components on the European market. ERIKS is working towards strengthening and expanding its leading position in the market, especially within Central and Western Europe. To achieve this, ERIKS is implementing a strong strategy of international expansion. ERIKS has the leading position as the number one technical service centres in Europe because of its wide and in-depth knowledge of the market and its ability to respond to the specific and technical needs of the customer.|
In order to build on this, ERIKS is keen to make contact with experienced people for the position of "Sales Application Engineer for the core activity Sealing and Rubber Technologies"
As Sales Application Engineer you act as the key figure and driving force for the specific product groups O-Rings and rubber mouldings within the core activity Sealing and Rubber Technologies.
In fulfilling your duties you will need to communicate intensively with the Management and Sales Teams of the individual companies in the above mentioned markets.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with in depth knowledge of the products and markets in the field of O-Rings and rubber mouldings. Your strong insight into product, marketing and sales know-how should have been formed by several years' experience with an important international manufacturer or supplier. Your knowledge, insight and character should enable you to command respect, and make you a convincing business partner. You are also sales results orientated person and experienced in making analyses, in doing presentations and preparing business plans. A good knowledge of the English language is a must.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good commercial awareness and business acumen
• Experience in external sales and ability to work on your own in a competitive environment
• Good knowledge of Rubber and Sealing products
• Knowledge and/or experience of offering technical solutions or a relevant engineering qualification - desired
• Enthusiasm, a Can Do' attitude and positive outlook are essential personal attributes that we will look for from all potential candidates
• Ability to deliver technical solutions
• Entrepreneurial drive
• Working within a structured sales environment
• Achieving set sales targets
• Actively seeking and developing new business
• Developing and building long term business partnerships with ERIKS customers
• Work with customers to provide engineering solutions and added value
• Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction at all times
• Supporting sales engineers and internal sales colleagues solving more complex technical issues